Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Peevin' again!

People in this world are L-A-Z-Y!!!! I was at Target today, and more than one person went out of their way to push their cart somewhere other than near their car. It doesn't matter WHERE they put it, as long as it's out of the way of their leaving the parking lot. Not only is this lazy, but often downright RUDE. I was in my car, collecting my thoughts after shopping, taking a pack of gum out of my bag. I look in my rearview mirror and I see that the guy next to me put his cart RIGHT behind my damn truck! I'M ABOUT TO PULL OUT TOO JACKOFF! Is it that hard to push your cart with your fat ass to the "Cart Return" area? That's what they're there for! I'm pretty sure the guy who invented the cart return didn't do so so that doushe bags like you could push your cart 2 feet away behind other's cars! People wonder why they're fat! It's because of lazy times like this! Exert a little energy sometimes, and maybe you won't look like an effing beached whale!

LIKE...SERIOUSLY?

GOD that felt good!

On a happier note, I have, by far, the cutest kids in the world! I should just continue being a babymakin' machine! :)

The love that Brandon has for Carys is amazing (abeit, overwhelming at times)! I can't remember, or imagine my life without these two! Just thought I'd share that!

No comments:

Post a Comment