Friday, March 19, 2010

I've Been a Bad, Bad Blogger!

So life with two kids - not as easy breezy as I expected! :) But I must say, I am loving every minute! I haven't had a chance to get one because well, to be honest, after Brandon and Carys hit the hay, the last thing I want to do is log onto my computer! I've been trying to get to bed at 10PM since I now am woken up by not one, but two booger flinging children :)

No, but honestly, this past week has been awesome. Getting to know my little girl, and watching my little boy fall in love with his little sister has been nothing short of AMAZING. I can't explain the feeling I get when I see Brandon's little eyes light up when he gets home from school and sees his sister. He is so proud and so happy. What an awesome little kid I have!

So today I had a photo shoot with my wedding photographer, Anne Constance. She took pics of Carys for about 3 hours!!! and then Brandon met up with us and we took some brother/sister pictures. I can't wait to get these back! Of course I'll post some here, and also the link where you can find the rest! This lady is awesome! www.anneconstance.com if you want to see her other work.

In other news, my nipples hurt. Like...BAD. I am both breastfeeding Carys and bottle feeding. Between her being on my boob and me pumping, I feel like a damn cow!! It's a good thing my nips are like the National Geographic ones - nice and easy for her to find! :) The things we do for our children. Brandon hasn't asked yet to try - he just says, "mommy - you makin' 'mulk'? He put the pump to his nips today and told me he was making milk also. Try explaining to a 2 year old that only girls can make milk...he wasn't havin' it.

That's all I've got for you for now. This week hasn't been super exciting. I mean it HAS since Carys is home...but her and Brandon pretty much consumed my life this whole week (as if that will change anytime soon). I'm sure as I am able to get out in the world, I'll have more fun times to share!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment