Friday, February 26, 2010

While I'm on a Posting Binge...

I realized that I forgot one of the biggest pregnancy woes for me the other day...most likely a big one for others as well. Go to your local library - pick up any issue of a national geographic and flip through. See those women with the areolas that are the size of an extra large IHOP pancake and as dark as charred chicken? YUP, you guessed it. That's me! This isn't an exaggeration. My sweet, sweet husband has a special name for them, and it makes me feel so good when he calls me....gasp....Gorilla nipples. He's lucky I love him, or this gorilla would take her nipples elsewhere!

So there you have it. Chalk that up as #21. Many more to follow, and that's excluding labor and delivery! On that note, we're taking Brandon out for a ride now since it's the only way we can possibly get him to nap at home. I need some sanity!

1 comment:

  1. I am going to have nightmares about that picture... Thanks a lot Dana!

    ReplyDelete