Thursday, February 25, 2010

Today I am Thankful for...

Brandon's Daycare. It's hardly EVER closed, even when there is a mother of a blizzard! I got virtually no sleep last night, partly due to Brandon waking up for a bit, and partly due to the fact that my fat ass was so hungry at 4am that I had to get up and rummage through the cabinets for something to eat! Apparently a choco chip granola bar and potato chips are a good middle of the night snack...wash it down with some milk and you're golden! Gotta love pregnancy!

So today, Brandon will go to school until the snow becomes too ridiculous for the Suburban. Mommy will stay home and lay in bed while Daddy cooks breakfast. Maybe I'll get up for a load of baby laudnry..."I don't know...I don't know if I'll hae enough time..." Today will be a true MATERNITY LEAVE day! :) I'll be back to the world of blogs today at some point though, rest assured!



Let it snow...let it snow...let it snow!!! (Hey...I don't have to go anywhere, so it doesn't bother me!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment