Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A New Meaning to Belly Dancing

So if you're my friend on facebook, you've probably already seen this, but I figured I'd post this in case there is anyone else following ('cause you know I have so many followers!). This is baby Carys trying to break free from the walls. This was a couple weeks ago, so you can only imagine how uncomfortable it has gotten since then. Grab some popcorn (if you can eat it all in 2 minutes or so) and enjoy!



And since I gave you one of Carys, I can't leave Brandon out. He is now IN LOVE with Willy Wonka. Like the kinda love where he comes home from school and begs for it to be put on. He watches the boring parts in the beginning too. It's like he's glued to the screen! Here's a little reinactment of Oompa Loompa. I'll try to get a better video next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment