Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Maternity "LEAVE" is What It's Called, No?

So...I'm on maternity leave, and I have been for 2 1/2 weeks now. The kicker is that I have gone to work pretty much EVERY.SINGLE.DAMN.DAY!!!! I went in this morning at like 10, and didn't leave until 3:30 when I had to pick Brandon up. How is that a maternity LEAVE??? ughhh. Anyway, I'll stop complaining...for now. 13 more days until my due date. Please come early, PRETTY PLEASE?!



yup - those ARE stretch marks brought on by that lovely thing they call pregnancy. GET OUT OF MY BELLY!!!!!

I'm very excited to say that one of my friends, Kelly, found out today that she will be having a GIRLLLL!!! I can't wait until she pops hers out too, so we can have tons of play dates! Congrats girl!

Other than that, I really don't have much to talk about. Today sucked, and American Idol last night sucked even more. The guys better do a better job tonight, or I'm gonna ban the show all together!

So...since I don't seem to have much to talk about lately, I'll open the forum to you. What do YOU want to know? Hit me with it...ask me any questions you've been DYING to know (as if you give a rats ass about my life! :) ) For now, I'm gonna lay in bed and watch Baby Story. What the hell, I deserve it, right? Maternity leave, schmaternity leave. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment